Monday, December 17, 2007

ThE true Form of my daughter..

Due to all the discussions about the true form of my daughter..
i decided to do some CSI-Singapore.


During my investigation,
I interviewed some important people, including the infamous Tan Shing Kwan.
Judging from what others have to say about him, i was prepared to be bombarded with words....
so it was unexpected when he remained quiet when asked about Fang's true form, apparently thinking hard be4 coming with his answer.
"I don't know"




Next, I met with Fang's good friend, Cherie.
When asked about her true form, Cherie stared at me

and said :" Don't u know it is forbidden to even raise this subject..she'll kill u!!"
I suddenly realised Shing Kwan actually knew but was too scared to tell me...Shi Fang must be terrifying to cause even SK to be afraid..

Fortunately I'm in Malaysia so she can't possibly kill me.

Anyway, I figured no one in Singapore will tell me for fear of being harmed..
so i decided to ask ANDY pro, the wise sage in Medan who knows all..
Unfortunately, he was a bit eccentric, probably due to his extreme emoness..
The wise sage started singing..
:"As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had together, as our lives change...."

"er...sir?..i just want to know about Shi Fang's true identity"

"Wait lar, don't disturab when the Pro Andy Leong is singing!!"

"oh ok...soli soli, go on then"
**covering my ears**

after 4 minutes.

"**sarcastically*Wow u have a nice voice, u want to tell me what i want to know now??"

"Oh my god, u are the first person to say that!! i'm so touched!!! ok lar..since u give me compliment, ill tell u without charge, are u prepared??"

"yes?"

"Shi Fang is actually.......** he takes out a picture and showed me**





Holy cow.

I fainted

**end of interview**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home