Thursday, October 18, 2007

Its been a long while since I last blogged..
now..there's only 12 DAYS LEFT!!! finally i can prepare wholeheartedly for A levels..what with all the US unis counsellor's forms and interview that has to be dealt with..
-
-
-
wait..did i just say 12 days...that can't be real..
**looks at calendar for a while**
Holy mot**eR jEs*S f#cK!!!!
**panics**
**takes a loaded gun and tries to shoot myself**
-BANG!!-
x_x









shit. i forgot..i don't have a GUN
can anyone tell me how to improve my GP!!
shit.
shit.
shit.
no i don't wanna shit. i wanna improve my GP!! shit.
**scrambles to read sample essays**
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
anyways..while i am reading essays..i guess my hands can be used to type =p..
after all..i "boasted" about my ability to multi-task and handle several things at one go in my personal statement....


the GANG...dun play-play..

"BEST TEACHER AND TEACHERESS!!"

a picture speaks more than..in this case..ONE word is enough to describe this picture.

OM......G!!!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


wait. what is the title of the essay that i am reading??
shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home