Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Special week!!

What a week!!!!

I encountered flying dogs..














and minis...














and pontianaks..



















You know the week is a special one when :
1)you see a pontianak in the LRT, and the next thing you know, a big Pontianak poster is waiting for you at the ticketing counter....




















2)You start seeing your friends' name everywhere..





























Today was also the day i started working, and I only slept 2 hours yesterday trying to complete my Cornell application at the very very very last minute....(thanks Rachel for being there at 4 am!!)

anyway I was super tired..ended up like this in the office...















I hope the building doesn't catch fire while I'm inside...and did you know that U had to queue for LRT now?















































I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home