Thursday, November 11, 2010

Long time Long time

I accidentaly stumbled onto some old blog posts.. (because of some spam comments ironically), and I am really surprised I said all the things that I said!!! That post I was actually talking about how my interview skills were really bad..

Actually, come to think of it, I am always surprised at what I typed out everytime I look at my older posts...and that will prompt me to write something, anything, just to leave a tiny bookmark in my life, so that I can get surprised again a few years down the road..

Actually if only facebook could have a proper database of the links we shared, or the conversations/messages we had with our friends, a few years down the road, we could literally just visit our past through all the conversations on Facebook..

OH I just remembered, A few years ago, I actually sent myself a future msg...There was this website that would help you send an email to your ownself in like 4 years time ( I think you can set it to send in the future)...and in that mail you actually address: Dear Future Me:

The idea is quite cool right!! but I really forgot when I am supposed to receive it..I kinda of remember it should be 2010, so maybe i'll receive an email from myself soon, or maybe the server closed down, or maybe it's just a joke..

I can't even remember what i wrote in that message anymore..which just signifies how ppl can change unknowingly,

Exams are coming soon again, it seems like I have lost contact with many old friends, people have changed....things have changed...from what I read from my previous articles, I have changed...emo.

AH!! lets just enjoy my final 1 1/2 years first!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jebster said...

Yeah! Damn nice idea to write something to yourself 4 years later! I would want to try that out! Blog more often. Love to read your thoughts!

6:26 PM  
Blogger + margaret + said...

Don't emo~!

You still have time to keep changing who you are, hehe =p

You said you overloaded again at the start of this sem.. feels like we're now at the end of it in the blink of an eye! So fast =( But hopefully the worst is over? =) Jia you and all the best in your exams! ^^

3:13 PM  
Blogger Li Hong said...

WOO!! I just checked, the website is futureme.org...

and I'm going to receive my email from 2009 this year april 2012!! haha,

definitely be weird reading it!!!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home